Monday 9 August 2010

Listen Up

Let me explain what's going on here.

From tomorrow onwards I'll listening to one album from any genre per day, that I've never heard before. I'll be reporting back on each, offering my take on the audio therein, and giving a tasty star rating out of five, because I like stats like that.

The plan is to discover new genres and sample styles of music I have as of yet never come across. This could be literally anything, and by the end I hope to have broadened my relatively limited knowledge of music into previously unreached territory.

I may occasionally blog on a specific song, artist or even an album I've been listening to and enjoying for some time already (which means you might see that album cover below again in future). Just to break things up a bit.

I'm always looking for assistance, so if you know of a particular masterpiece, then be sure to tell me about it. Maybe you'll be encouraged to try an album based on what you've read on here. And maybe you'll think it's crap. But whatever you think, please do leave a comment and say so.

Stick around, I'll be here all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment